Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Weekly Meal Plan!

This week we are going to be living off the pantry :) We definitely need to since we have a huge stockpile! Also my big new stand up freezer is coming!!! I will take pictures of the little freezer and then the new one when it chills to the correct temp. !!!! Have a great week!!!


Monday: Sloppy Joes, homemade buns and fries with the Gainey's


Tuesday: Voila Meal (got on sale at HT)



Wednesday: Tacos


Thursday: Chicken and broccoli w/cheese



Friday: Pizza



Saturday: quesadilla (cheese, chicken (leftover from Th.), peppers)



Sunday: lasagna and yeast rolls



Breakfast: pancakes, toast, cold cereal, egg beaters


Lunches: sandwiches, leftovers, salad

No comments:

Post a Comment