Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Harris Teeter Super Doubles, Visit #1 1/6/2009


Savings of  77% off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I asked my DH to run to Harris Teeter this morning even with Princess in tow and he was so sweet and went and shopped, and conquered :) Here is a list of everything he got;
* 2-Lysol wipes (free)
* Ivory Soap 3 pack(free)
* HT mustard (needed)
*Glenn Muir tomatoes
* 5 Northland juices
* 2 Hawaiian 4pk rolls (free)
* weight watchers lemon cakes (free)
* weight watchers choc. cakes (free)
* wholy guacamole
* yellow bananas (needed)
* 2 Rhodes rolls
* Bagel bites 9 count
* 2 crescent rolls
* 3 Oikos greek yogurt (free)
* gallon of whole milk
* egg beaters

Original Total: $90.17
VIC: $18.76
Coupons: $50.55
Out of Pocket: $20.86

If you would like to see coupon match ups please go here

No comments:

Post a Comment