Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Sunday, January 10, 2010

Holy Macaroni Bat Man :) Last Super Doubles (Promise)



2 red baron singles pizza
1 tonys pizza
4 Special K bars
2 WW snack cakes
1 jar peter pan peanut butter
3 boxes of pasta roni :)
Total before VIC: 38.64
After VIC and Special K: 19.49
After Coupons: 0000000 They owed me $1.08, they had to take off the last coupon and fix the register. The young kid working didn't know what to do, I thought I owed them $1.08 and was excited :) Even more so when they handed me the coupon back and said I was all set :)

I used my walgreens RegisterRewards, I didn't realize that the were manufacture coupons until someone else posted about that. Well I used a 1.00, which doubled and a $2.50 so it made me order FREE

1 comment: