Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Walgreens Trip 12-15-2009

Thanks Bunny for heading out in the drizzle and fog today to get our list of goodies and savings!!!





He bought:
6 campbells cream of mushroom soups 1.59ea
2 campbells cream of chicken soups 1.59 ea
3 Progresso soups .99 ea
2 boxes of Heresheys Pot of Gold candy 3.49 ea.
3 Hunts tomato sauce. 99 ea
2 Blue Diamond almonds 3.49 b1g1
4 Campbells gravy 1.50 ea

-$8.10 Manufacture Coupons
-1.97Walgreen Coupons Hunts coupon
-7.00 Walgreen Campbell coupon (soup)
-4.00 Walgreen gravy coupon

                                     - 14.00 Walgreen Register rewards
                                        + .81 tax
                             = 1.88 out of pocket and +$3.00 Register Rewards

                                                                                    




No comments:

Post a Comment