Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

FREE IS FOR ME!!!!

Walgreens
"like getting over $25 free after REGISTER AWARDS"
In case you did not get the paper or have not see the deals that Walgreens is offering please take a look at the list of stuff that will be free or a money maker;

Just for Men Touch of Gray hair color: Free after RR (6.99)
Go here for $1/1 to make this a MM
Neutrogena Men's Skin Care: Free after RR (4.99)
Use $2/1 coupon in the December All You magazine
Select Conair brushes or Scunci Hair Accessories:Free after RR (2.00)
ReNu Multi-Purpose Plus Solution Twin Pack 8oz.: Free after RR (9.99)
Go here for $1/2 to make this a MM
Stim-U-Dent 100 pack: Free after RR (2.00)
Stayfree Feminine care 16 or 24 pack Ultra Thin Pads:Free after RR (1.99)
Go here for $1/1 to make this a MM



No comments:

Post a Comment