Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Deals for Harris Teeter that I love! 3-10 until 3-17

This week there are several items that I will be buying. I love the BOGO (buy one get one free) items because the ring as half price even if you only buy one. I normally advise you to buy only one but if you have more than one coupon for some of them and your HT will allow it use it when the item is free.

I will be buying the following things;

Chex Mix .37 after the 50cent coupon doubles (prob. 10 of them)

NoYolk Egg Noodles free after the 75cent coupon from SS 2/21/10 (prob. 20 of them)

Perdue chicken breast which are BOGO this week, I cannot get a price on them

EVIC    100 oz. Tide 5.77, limit 1 (non E-VIC price 11.99)

I am not going to get any cereal, but these are some really good deals.
Kellogg's Cereal Deal:
Get up to $5 off Kellogg's Cereal, any variety 12 oz. or larger. Buy 3, get $3 off. Buy 4, get $4 off. Buy 5, get $5 off. All items must be purchased in same transaction with VIC card. Maximum $5 reward per transaction. Limit one reward per transaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment