Thrifty Trio!!!!

This is a blog dedicated to being a frugal mom! I am a mother, wife, and a 5th grade teacher. When I have time I am online looking for great deals. This helps me to use my coupons in a thrifty way! Leave me a comment so I know you stopped by!

Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone,
I am basically writing this to myself as I have not posted my blog anywhere. I am getting things ready for Thanksgiving dinner tonight and also getting my game plan ready for Black Friday shopping tonight. My friend Misti and I and possibly my sisiter-in-law will be hitting Carters and Toys-R-Us at midnight tonight :) I am not looking to spend a million dollars but I am excited about the possibility of really cheap pajamas for Princess! If you are reading this and have any advice or tips for Black Friday let me know :)

I get a lot of good advice from www.moneysavingmom.com and www.hotcouponworld.com

No comments:

Post a Comment